Friday, November 29, 2013

Waking up at 5:00 A.M. and Upcoming Research

Lately, I have been waking up at 5:00 A.M. to gather my thoughts and do research on tax matters.  It all started with the time change back on November 3rd.  I had read somewhere--more than likely at Oprah.com--that successful people tend to wake up at 5:00 A.M. to gather their thoughts and start their day.  And now I can see why.  This early in the morning, there is no one awake to disturb your concentration and you still tend to be fresh.

Besides starting work this early, I am also going to start meditating to get into the right frame of mind before starting my day.

Now on to tax matters, I have an upcoming educational research project that I have to turn into my supervisor on 940/941 returns and liability.  I will follow up shortly with a post summarizing my research.

Keep Calm and Practice on.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment